V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Friday, January 12, 2007

What else to do...



When you get a new table....



Then make a new tablecloth!



This was a really quick project.
The shibori fabric was brought back by my mom last time she went to visit family in Okinawa.



I don't like it when tablecloths sit askew so I made little ties on each corner to avoid that.



I designed the ties so that center of the tie is sewn into place on the reverse side, then threaded though two button holes. The photo above shows the tie threaded through the two button holes.

So that's that. The first sewing project of the new year is in the bag. Now, onto the next...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

The table is nice, but the tablecloth is supercute!

1/12/2007 11:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home