V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pictureless

I have finished the Portland Pullover and I won't post specs until I have dandy photos to post as well. I am also excited about a new project. I will let you in on a secret. I am a nerd and will be attending a comic convention in Seattle at the end of March. The big deal is that one of my (and my Fella's) favorite artists will be there. The wonderful Time Sale. I have decided to take some of the art he has done and use it as designs for a scarf that I will give to him at the ComiCon. Again, pictures are necessary to explain so I will wait until then! In the mean time, this means another trip to the LYS!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy yourself in Seattle!

3/01/2007 6:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home