V Knits

My name is Venus. I knit as much as possible, while juggling work and various other activities. Currently, my yarn sprees hinder my ability to save up for trips and other important things. But I'm not apologizing.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Short-Row Toes


I cast on for some socks today. I needed something easy but enjoyable after all the hard work and racking my brain for the TS Scarf. Something small but interesting. Something quick. So of course it would be socks. The last socks I knit were for my Fella and I had forgotten about my favorite part. I love, love, LOVE starting my socks with short-row toes. It just comes together so well. I mean just look! It's so simple and tasty. Also, I've done it so many times now that I can't really screw it up. Really, what's not to love? (This yarn makes me drool. It's leftover from these socks I knit last year.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home